Fellowship and Service
We worked together on projects and we enjoyed each others' company, not only at our Clubs' meetings but also in those projects and activities that we undertook. We had bowling teams and special fellowships of Rotarians with like minds, interests, and hobbies.
Some club projects are highlighted in the pages listed below. These links will help you find out more about some of these projects and activities. Click on any heading to learn more.
- Adopt a Child, Save a Life - Helped children in slums of Brazil start a safe, new life
- Bowling Teams - Enjoyed the fellowship of other Rotarians
- Digital Divide - Increased computer access in under-developed countries
- Fellowships - Joined other Rotarians around the globe who enjoyed our interests
- Healing the Children - Volunteers provided free medical treatment for children around the world
- Homes of Hope Ecuador/Philippines - A village in Ecuador built and supported by Rotarians
- Homes of Hope Nepal - Replaced homes lost in the Nepal Earthquake
- Miracle Feet - Dedicated to eliminating clubfoot as a disabling disease for children around the world
- Nepal Orphan Project -A collaborative project between Rotary, Rotaract, and Interact to educate and assist orphans
- Pure Water for the World - Provided simple water filters that could be used anywhere by anyone
- ShelterBox - Worldwide disaster assistance through ten-person tents and emergency supplies